This is a community-driven project and we welcome all contributions. This project is developed under the Alphagov Code of Conduct
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Review open pull requests. You don’t have to be an expert on the topic to make suggestions.
- Improve the copy so it’s easier to understand.
- Write a resource list for a topic you’re interested in
- Write a competency statement following the template. Speak to someone before starting this as we have a list of competencies and what we think should go in them.
- Triage issues and work out how they can be incorporated into the existing structure. This might be just adding a link to a resource list.
- Raise an issue for something that is currently missing from the learning pathway.
Guidelines for contributed content
Since this guide is public, please avoid any personally identifiable information in any contributions
If you’re not sure about anything, email us at gds-tech-learning-path-discuss (at) digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk to ask.
Awesome_bot scans all markdown files for dead links, including relative links. If it finds any, the CircleCI build will fail.